[NMCycling] For Sale 1992/1993 Concorde road bike

Craig Denman cdenman at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 22:44:39 MDT 2020

I posted this bike on Craig's List (Albuquerque) and wanted to make a
mention of it on our list in case there is interest.

I have ridden this bike often over the years -- so it has not been
ignored completely.  Recently new wheelset (maybe 3 years old) and tires
(new).

Craig

1992/1993 56 cm Concorde (Dutch-branded frame used by PDM racing team,
but made in Italy by Ciocc) Columbus OL tubeset, Richey carbon fork,
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed groupset, 53/39 chainrings with Dura Ace
11-30 cassette, Dura Ace R9100 C60 Wheelset with Continental 5000TL
tubeless tires, 3T bar and stem. 9.1 kg. Smooth and fast ride.

$2500.