[NMCycling] CX race Sun etc

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:46:11 MDT 2020

The CX series is going ahead even with the new 10/16 COVID rules. I feel that we can work within these new rules, and we will make every effort to comply with state COVID guidelines. We will start in waves of 5 riders. A detailed COVID plan is on the website at https://bcdracing.com/2020series.html There are some date changes for the later races.

If you have already signed up, and do not think you can race given the new rules please email me.

There will be a 10 rider minimum for each race. Please sign up by midnight the Friday before each race. If you wish to make an online donation please do so on Saturday or Sunday, after we know there are enough riders. If we do not get about 10 signed up for any race we will cancel.

Online Signup https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5tLRNjg0QjAf53ELy3RHryN2uqqcTj7i7VgLJ1yhGJXXfnw/viewform

yourstruly at fastmail.com