[NMCycling] NMES Jemez Gravel Grinder

John Vance adogapanicinapagoda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:08:12 MDT 2020

OK I'm not understanding this.  Where Fenton Lake Road and FS 376 cross,
there's no leaving either road.  They're public roads.  Even if the roads
go through his land, they're not his property - they're public property.
If this dude is trying to close off access to a forest service road, maybe
contact the Forest Service and the County?