[NMCycling] NMES Jemez Gravel Grinder

Brent Bonwell brent at bonwell.org
Mon Sep 21 20:29:32 MDT 2020

Hi,

The following is from the Santa Fe National Forest's travel management
plan
<https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/santafe/landmanagement/projects/?cid=stelprdb5411664>,
SouthWest area map
<https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd716382.pdf>.  Note
that the map is for motorized travel, so it doesn't apply to bike
travel.  The circled area is an inholding at the junction of 376 and
376P.  376P is the FS designation for the "road" the course used from
Fenton Lake to 376.  You can check with the Forest Service to see if
there's a legal easement through the private inholding for non-motorized
travel on 376P, but it's not a "public road".