[NMCycling] Cervelo P3 TT/Tri bike for sales and many accessories

Bob Perls perlsbob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:15:18 MDT 2021

2014 Cervelo P3 carbon time trial / Triathlon bike, 51cm, excellent condition with nearly new components, tires, wheels and rarely used frame. Shimano Di2 Ultegra Electronic shifters at the end of the skis and Ultegra electronic rear shifter and derailleur.  Shimano Dura Ace brakes.  Rear HED Carbon wheel and carbon bodied hub with 11 speed 25-11 cassette.  Front Hi Fi carbon wheel. SRAM Quarq power meter on 172.5 mm cranks with a 54/39 up front.

Frame runs big.  I am 5'9" and the previous (original) owner was 5'11".

Very pretty and expensive Dede Elementi TT bars 31.8 400mm or an optional 3T Aura-Pro bar not being used (see photo).

Tubular sew ups including brand new Vittoria Corsa speed 25cm on the rear and 25mm Zipp on the front. Rear recently glued and front about 2 years old.

Nearly new set of light and fun training wheels, tubeless Stans 3.30 Rti front and back with 28-11 cassette. Brand new Vittoria Rubino Pro 25mm tubules tires.

Multiple saddles to choose from including pictured brand new Specialized Power Arc 143mm saddle.  Also, Fizik Tritone and a Selle Italia Iron, which was a $500 saddle and is nearly brand new.

Brand new, never used Smith TT medium helmet with original carry case, which is a $350 helmet.

I have the bars raised as much as possible with extensions and a stem that is adjustable and cranked upward at the moment, but bike comes with an SL-K fixed stem, 120mm (see photo), for a pro fit.

Also, nearly new Sidi Carbon road shoes, 43.5 and Look Keo 2 Max road pedal, barely used.

I spent the last 6 months getting the best professionals around me to make this bike perfect for racing, but my 63 year old neck can’t find a comfortable position that is aero, so before my first race I am selling this gorgeous bike.

Asking $3500 for all of this equipment, but would consider selling some of the parts not on the bike separately if you are interested.  I believe the bike and spare wheel alone are worth $3500.

Full photo layout and ad on pink bike:  https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3037275/ <https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3037275/>

Bob Perls
505-259-2377