[NMCycling] Zia Rides - now provides professional timing services

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Mon Aug 9 15:52:21 MDT 2021

Hi all,

If you or anyone you know is in need of professional timing services for
mountain biking, running, cycling, etc, I want to let you know that Zia
Rides now offers professional timing services.

We have invested in additional timing equipment and have a professional
timer on staff. We are more than capable of handling competitive events of
all sizes.

Please pass the word and let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,
Seth

--

*Seth Bush* | Director