[NMCycling] run at next weeks TNC

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Aug 11 00:13:35 MDT 2021

One of my bike racers suggested that we try a run in conjunction with the Tuesday night bike races, since we have the roads closed and marked anyway, and insurance and a permit and all that.  So hopefully this will sound cool to some of you all.  We will start next Tuesday 8/17 7:15PM right after the A bike race.  We will record times for the run and post them to the results page.  On 8/17 it will be two laps, 1.44mi or 2.3k. Entry for the run will be $10 or free if you do the bike race. Course is paved and flat.  Info at bcdracing.com.

yourstruly at fastmail.com