[NMCycling] GFNY Santa Fe September 19!

Michael McCalla mikelikehikebike at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:36:02 MDT 2021

Hi Everybody,

The second GFNY Santa Fe will be going off from the Convention Center at 7 am, Sunday, September 19. There is a 61 mile timed but non-competitive route with 3,500' of climbing, and a 76 mile race with 7,200' of climbing (finishing at Ski Santa Fe). Every entry includes street food from What the Truck, a custom Elite GFNY Santa Fe water bottle, and a custom Italian made GFNY Santa Fe jersey. Santa Fe brewing will be providing some great local beers, and we will have awards for every category from 19-80+, men and women for the long course.

We hope you will ride with us, but if not, please consider volunteering! Volunteers will receive a meal ticket, water bottle and T-shirt, and will have a chance to see the event up close and contribute to our New Mexico Cycling Community.

Here are the registration and volunteer links so you can do so directly.

https://santafe.gfny.com/register/

https://www.eventbrite.com/manage/events/161879202051/tickets

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

Mike McCalla