[NMCycling] ABQ MM BFL registration is OPEN!

Nathan Berg thebikefitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:28:43 MST 2021

The only NMES event that was successfully held in 2020 is back on March
6th!
Courses remain the same as last year.
There will not be an official group start time, I'd encourage a disbursed
roll-out.
We will still follow state and CDC guidance and keep social distancing and
mask up. At a minimum, people should have a face covering they can deploy
when they are encountering other people (cycling or hiking) or ride all day
with it on. If you feel this is unsafe or there is too much risk, please
stay home and don't show up. Also don't be that jerk that screws it up for
everyone (a founding principle of the NMES). We will have a suggested start
time posted but as I said there will NOT be a large group start.   We will
have a sign in sheet at the start and/or Email me a pic/screen shot of your
Strava data (Elapsed Time (NOT MOVING TIME, TOTAL TIME), Distance and
Elevation) for the ride. This will free you up to start at any time for
social distancing.  You, and only you, are responsible for your safety, and
snacks.

http://nm-es.weebly.com/abq-mm-bfl-registration.html

Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388