[NMCycling] Anyone have a 29er frame they might want to sell?

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:15:29 MST 2021

Hello Bike-racers,

After 22 years of service, serveral serious repairs and modifications, I backed over my MTB frame.  I feel so stupid, but there is nothing much to be done.  It was a prototype and kind of ugly, but it rode great.  It could maybe be repaired, but it is broken in 2 places, and I am thinking that maybe it is not really worth trying to fix it.  Perhaps  I should think about a new used frame.  Anyone have a 29er frame in their garage?  It could actually even be broken if it is carbon, I am pretty good at fixing them.  Not much is listed locally or even on Ebay at the present.  It needs to have about a 59cm effective top tube length and have dropouts for normal QR wheels.  Probably a hardtail would be best, but I would consider a suspension frame.  I run such a weird setup, that a complete bike is less desirable, as I probably couldn't use half the parts.

Thanks.

yourstruly at fastmail.com