[NMCycling] Final CX race etc

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:50:11 MST 2021

Bike Racers:

The last CX race is coming up on 1/10/21 back in Peralta.  I am thinking we will do the course backwards, with a few changes.

As long as there is interest enough to be worth setting these up, I will keep doing some races, maybe 2-3 a month until (Lord willing) COVID winds down and normal racing starts back up.  I am thinking of alternating gravel and MTB.  This is what I have thus far:

1/24/21 Luchetti Winter Gravel Race, info TBA, NOT part of the CX series. A cool little ditchroad loop in the South Valley.  No appreciable climbing.  Maybe a bit longer than a Cx race about an hour and a half.

2/7/21 Rainbow MTB Race, Rio Rancho, NM, some little known motorcycle singletrack and jeep roads out beyond Rio Rancho.  Kind of sandy, but I will try to keep it almost all rideable.

2/21/21 Manzano Foothills Gravel Race, Tome, NM
Gravel loop east of the Valencia High School in the western fooothills of the Manzanos.  I have been exploring this one for a while and it had some really cool sections.  It has a few rocky bids so 40mm tires would be good.  About 35-40 miles.

There is a webpage up for Luchetti and I will try to get the rest up soon.
Registration and such are online at:
https://bcdracing.com/2020series.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com