[NMCycling] Spring Race Stuff

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:32:44 MST 2021

Dear Bike-racers:

Registration is up for the Bosque MTB Race on 3/21, and a few errors have been corrected on the flyer.
https://bcdracing.com/2021bosque.html  I have requested a permit from Albuquerque Open Space for this, which I am pretty sure we are going to get..  If we get a permit there will be an entry fee of $25.  If not, we will do it informally with a  suggested donation of $20 like we have been doing up to now.

Tuesday practice races will start up again this year on 3/16 with a preview race for the 3/21 race above.  After that we will alternate gravel and MTB.  I am going to have an online signup for the Tuesday stuff this spring, so that I know that I have enough riders.  There will be a 10 rider minimum for each, so if you want to there to be a race to do, please sign up for it by the Sunday night before each Tuesday.
Full info for the first two and a schedule for the rest is at
https://bcdracing.com/index.html

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com