[NMCycling] NMES SYDC Registration is Open!

Nathan Berg thebikefitter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:44:36 MST 2021

We're going to try to double the number of events we were able to have in
2020 by holding the 2021 SYDC!
We'll see how the public health mandate evolves over the next few weeks,
but assuming nothing changes plan on the same format we had for ABQ MM BFL,
self selected start time and an online results submission.

http://nm-es.weebly.com/sydc-registration.html

And for anyone who hasn't submitted their ABQ MM BFL result, here's the
link to the form:
http://nm-es.weebly.com/abq-mm-bfl-bragging-rights

Cheers,
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388