[NMCycling] 2022 calendar

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:12:06 MDT 2021

Hello,

I am working on a draft calendar for 2022 to help avoid conflicts.  If you are an event organizer, or know one. or if someone on your team is an organizer, if you do dog grooming for a race organizer, please pass them the word on about this.  I will try to get it compiled by early December.

So how does this work?
Look at the Draft Calendar here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C5ZCX-ZUToA77jLDPU9kmhtCqbB7D_vg3lzbm4LmZlc/edit?usp=sharing
Then go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemcK65oCNkQxqy4sPoXqOFZlNJLJdgpf_EG2PJ0madpKLPQw/viewform
and fill out the form.

Look at it again around the end of November and contact people whose event might be conflicting with yours and try to work out a plan.  I have no authority about scheduling, I just keep up the calendar, so this is in the organizers hands.  Be nice.  Be flexible.  We are all (more or less) working together.

We used to (back in the day) have a little lunch meeting in person, and I would like to do this next year, but not this year with Covid.

yourstruly at fastmail.com