[NMCycling] CX race tomorrow/results/ladies night

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Fri Oct 22 10:05:47 MDT 2021

A little cross stuff:

The next Tuesday CX will be a “ladies night.”  We are trying to encourage more woman riders to come out.  Women's entry is just $6 next week, 10/26.  If you are a woman and thinking of trying out the TNCX or have friends that might be interested let them know.  The last TNCX will be 11/2 at Sunnyslope.

If you are interested in coming to the CX race tomorrow at Capulin Snow Play Area in the Sandias, please sign up by tonight to give me an idea of how many to expect.  We have enough to be on as scheduled.  Weather is supposed to be perfect cyclocross conditions, about 65F with very little wind.  For those who did the older NMCX series race in 2015, this course is less extreme, safer, and more fun to ride.  Start at 1PM.

Info for all the above at bcdracing.com

Results are up for the Wednesday CX 10/20.  Mick Harris has won the last two races.
https://bcdracing.com/2021tuesresults.html

The first NMCX race is  the Echelon Pumpkin Cross 10/30 in the NE heights in Albuquerque.  This and all information and registration links will be posted to the NMCX FB page at https://www.facebook.com/NewMexicoCyclocross  We will keep the main schedule pined to the top of the feed.  Click the “see more” to get to all the schedule and links.

yourstruly at fastmail.com