[NMCycling] Bad bus driver incident - how to report

Derek Moffett derekmoffett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:37:48 MDT 2021

Mike,

I had a similar incident here in Colorado. I was out riding home after a
training ride on vacant streets with a buddy. The bus(RTD) flew by us
with very little space between us and it. Fortunately my friend had video
of the bus coming and going. I sent this along with an Email to the bus
company and they said they'd look into it. I enquired as to what was being
done and I got crickets. In subsequent weeks the bus(same time, same place)
has given me >5'. I think someone may have gotten the message.

As far as announcing that you are passing. Seems like common sense but not
everyone has that. I also use a bell.

Cheers,

Derek