[NMCycling] Rim brake bikes for sale, very motivated seller

Scott H hendricks.scott57 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:48:44 MST 2022

Things I no longer need/want/have room for:

2015 Specialized Roubaix Expert, 2 of them, actually.  My wife's, a 54,
pretty much stock (Ultegra drivetrain) except for the wheels, and mine, a
56, set up with a mix of SRAM mechanical kit.  The 54 has maybe 5k miles on
it, the 56 a few more, both in excellent condition, mechanically and
cosmetically.

2019 Cervelo R5 LTD, currently set up w/ mix of SRAM mechanical kit, but
could build with a Shimano R8000 group.

2020 Canyon Speedmax CF 8   Looked like this in the beginning, but... I
swapped a bunch of stuff out, now it's equipped with a 1x SRAM eTap
drivetrain and different wheels (or no wheels).  Vision Metron TFA bar set
up.  Very sleek.

Reach out if anything strikes your fancy.  Very motivated seller, open to
reasonable offers.

Scott