[NMCycling] Tommyknocker 10 - early bird price deadline is December 31

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Wed Dec 28 08:36:01 MST 2022

Hi racers,

The Tommyknocker 10 is scheduled for April 1, 2023 at Historic Fort Bayard
outside of Silver City. The early bird price deadline for the event is
December 31.

*Register here: https://www.bikereg.com/tommyknocker10
<https://www.bikereg.com/tommyknocker10>*

The event venue will actually be on the grounds of Fort Bayard this year,
and this will be a really awesome improvement for the event. It is a really
cool venue right in the middle of the Fort and closer to town. We are also
really hoping to honor our friends Alex Olsen and Martyn Pearson, the
owners of Gila Hike and Bike, who we lost earlier this year. Alex and
Martyn were instrumental in this event.

Why sign up early for a bike race? First of all, you save some money. Also,
early bird deadlines are in place to help make sure that events like
Tommyknocker have the resources necessary to move forward with the planning
and implementation for the event. Bike races are a labor of love, so please
consider helping Zia Rides make the event as amazing as possible by signing
up early.

Thanks,
Seth

--