[NMCycling] Tome

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Fri Jun 17 19:33:41 MDT 2022

I had someone text me to confirm that the race was going on tomorrow. It is on as planned. It is supposed to stop raining about midnight, which will give it 8 hours to dry out and to hopefully nice smooth tacky surface. You can still come out if you haven't signed up yet oh, there is no registration deadline oh, we just wanted to make sure we had enough Riders call Mom which we do. It is a really pretty little course I hope you can make it out. Info at BCDracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com