[NMCycling] Mountainsmith Ether commute pack - $20

John Vance adogapanicinapagoda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:01:31 MDT 2022

I have one of these things in new condition:

https://www.amazon.com/Mountainsmith-Ether-Mountainlight-Backpack-Asphalt/dp/B005LURLOC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I bought it in 2012 because it would fit a macbook pro.  It's a nice pack
but my work situation shifted and I wound up using it maybe 10 times for
commuting.  Since I no longer had to carry my laptop back and forth, I went
back to my trusty day pack.

It's a lumbar pack like the Mountainsmith day pack, but more capacity, lots
of partitions, a rolltop enclosure, and a waterproof cover tucked into its
own pocket on the bottom.

It's just sitting in a closet when it deserves to be used.  Hit me up if
you want it.