[NMCycling] Looking for Los Alamos riders.

George Tapley georgel.tapley at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 16:11:57 MDT 2022

Hi to the list,
I have a friend who is NEW to cycling and fairly young that is looking for people to ride with in Los Alamos.
He is going up to Los Alamos for his summer Internship Program at LANL.   He has been road cycling now for about 5 months.  He is really strong, getting stronger and is eager to ride.
If there are any interested parties who would like some one to ride with (Clay, Dr. Warza, Fortunato) Pleasehit me up with your interest and I will let you have his phone number.

Thank you
George T.