[NMCycling] Looking for Los Alamos riders.

Clay Moseley tclaynm at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:28:13 MDT 2022

LOL, "Dr. Warsa" would be the best one to make contact with.  He is the
Patron of the LANL group ride.  Even Fortunato defers.

I ride with all of Dr. Warsa's post-docs and tell them that his real name
is Waz ;-)

But seriously, Waz does lead the group ride.  Once on the ride, he'll meet
quite a few other riders.