[NMCycling] Looking for Los Alamos riders.

Mike Engelhardt mbe6614250 at aol.com
Mon May 23 09:04:50 MDT 2022

George,I will be leading a meetup on Tuesday nights for road bike time trials starting tomorrow night and lasting until mid September.  See below.  There is no traffic control, no bib numbers or timing chips.  Riders time themselves and either send me their time or I get it from Strava.  Post TT there is usually a casual group ride back to LA or White Rock.   Your friend is welcome to e-mail me directly at MBE6614250 at AOL.COM.  The other 2 courses we ride are West Road/West Jemez Road and the Camp May Road.   See the segments Pajarito Time Trial and Los Alamos Ski Area climb on Strava.   Camp May Road is currently closed as part of the forest closure.   For the foreseeable future, we will alternate between the White Rock and West Jemez Courses.
Tuesday night road bike time trials are back.   This Tuesday May 25th, meet at the intersection of Monte Rey Drive North and NM State Road 4 at 5:50 pm.  We will ride the White Rock to Ancho Canyon course. First rider starts at 6:00 pm. Riders of all ages, abilities on any kind of bike are welcome. Prize money and entry fee is the same as past years = $0.  Strava trace is here.   Tuesday night TT | Ride | Strava
Keep the rubber side down everyone,Mike