[NMCycling] [EXTERNAL] Re: Looking for Los Alamos riders.

Warsa, James S warsa at lanl.gov
Mon May 23 07:40:48 MDT 2022

Unfortunately there's not much of a group ride as of late, it's really hit or miss. But there is ostensibly a regular meeting time and place, on West Road across from the Wellness Center, meet 11:15, depart 11:20. The reason for that location is to avoid heading down Pajarito for retirees/non-badge holders. There's a google email list too that was setup I think by Brett Kettering.