[NMCycling] La Tierra Torture Registration is Open.

Brent Bonwell brent at bonwell.org
Tue May 24 20:43:17 MDT 2022

La Tierra Torture Cross Country Mountain Bike Race 2022

This year's race is on Saturday, August 27th. Make sure you sign up now
for this annual event. The price will increase monthly as we get closer
to race day. This year with your entry you get a pair of Racing Apparel
socks with the CORE Crew logo included for the first 200 racers who sign
up. The registration
<https://shoutout.wix.com/so/96O3u0Lzn/c?w=Qyc2f4y7ZPBfYaZ9Ui59uD9EJAnYIu7g3gX7rJ4hVrY.eyJ1IjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2Vic2NvcmVyLmNvbS9yZWdpc3Rlcj9yYWNlaWQ9Mjc2NTUwIiwiciI6IjhkYzkwYzhmLTI4MzQtNDE3Zi03YTFmLWRiNTU5NzhjZTc5NyIsIm0iOiJtYWlsIiwiYyI6ImRjZjllZjhjLTY5NjctNGJlMS05M2EyLTU3MDY3YzczNzc0ZSJ9>
is open now so why not save yourself some money and make sure you get a
cool pair of socks, see the mock up at the bottom of the page. The race
will have 3 course lengths: a 7-9 mile course for the beginners, 14-17
miles for SS and intermediate and 24-27 miles for the expert racers. We
are deliberating which trails to include and will have a firm decision
in June with links to the race map on the website. As usual we will have
a race diary and more race information on the CORE Crew website
<https://shoutout.wix.com/so/96O3u0Lzn/c?w=suSRJX5_o-BmyN0-aww1723CWD6mULllvCCaqajBWhk.eyJ1IjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29yZS1jcmV3LmNvbS9sYS10aWVycmEtdG9ydHVyZS00LTI3IiwiciI6IjhkYzkwYzhmLTI4MzQtNDE3Zi03YTFmLWRiNTU5NzhjZTc5NyIsIm0iOiJtYWlsIiwiYyI6ImRjZjllZjhjLTY5NjctNGJlMS05M2EyLTU3MDY3YzczNzc0ZSJ9>
as it becomes available. We already have our CITY of Santa Fe permit so
we don't anticipate any problems.  Expect a fast and flowy La Tierra
course with some short climbs, sand and of course the Whoops!!

SIGN up now
<https://shoutout.wix.com/so/96O3u0Lzn/c?w=Qyc2f4y7ZPBfYaZ9Ui59uD9EJAnYIu7g3gX7rJ4hVrY.eyJ1IjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2Vic2NvcmVyLmNvbS9yZWdpc3Rlcj9yYWNlaWQ9Mjc2NTUwIiwiciI6IjhkYzkwYzhmLTI4MzQtNDE3Zi03YTFmLWRiNTU5NzhjZTc5NyIsIm0iOiJtYWlsIiwiYyI6ImRjZjllZjhjLTY5NjctNGJlMS05M2EyLTU3MDY3YzczNzc0ZSJ9>
and start training!!