[NMCycling] NMCX series standings after race #4

Patrick Roddy roddy.patrick at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 16:51:11 MST 2022

CX racers!

Thanks to everyone who came out and made Nite CX a success. Echelon is done with all our races but, we still have 2 more races in the NMCX series. Everyone has to come out and destroy the grass at Balloon Fiesta Park this Sunday to show the city just how much we appreciate them letting us race on it.

11/13 Fiesta CX  https://www.bikereg.com/fiesta-cx-race-presented-by-sport-systems

11/27 Prestige SantaCross @ Roosevelt  https://www.bikereg.com/prestige-santacross

Here are your current series leaders. We actually had some changes this week. The series is best of 5 so anything can still happen (probably).  Also, someone really needs to come out and claim the women’s single speed lead.  It’s a free jersey!  We will let you adjust your limit screws or pull your Di2 battery to race SS. Full results are attached. Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Men’s open: Ricardo Gonzales-Pinzon
Women’s open: Beth Ross
MM 40+ (Tie) Ricardo Gonzales-Pinzon, Jamie Kimberly
MM 50+ Robert Browning
MM 60+ Cal Ridgeway
WM 40+ Terry Casey
WM 50+ Christina Hartsock
WM 60+ Kim Bear
SM 4/5 Pat-rick Roddy
SW 4/5 Uncontested
Men’s SS Phil Neis
Women’s SS Uncontested
All juniors Uncontested

The Pumpkin Express has four racers on top of their categories why the ABQ Yacht Club only has one. Seems about right.

Thanks to everyone who has been coming out to race and help out. And thanks to our wonderful prize sponsors (except for Panos, because he should be racing):

Michael Thomas Coffee
Gyros Mediterranean
Two wheel drive
Heartscapes Landscaping