[NMCycling] NMCX p/b Jakroo series jerseys are here!

roddy.patrick at yahoo.com roddy.patrick at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 08:46:20 MST 2022

CX racers,

We are very lucky to have Jakroo be the title sponsor for the 2022 NMCX series as they have provided the winner jerseys. And they are here. Now. We have the actual jerseys. Series winners will get their jerseys for the podium at the final race, Par’s Prestige SantaCross @ Roosevelt!

So sign up for last two series races and secure your jersey (or at least make it very difficult for Ricardo to get his). The women’s SS and 4/5 categories are still uncontested as well as ALL of the junior categories. Maybe we should just make < 30 be considered a junior for CX.

11/13 Fiesta CX >>THIS SUNDAY!<<
https://www.bikereg.com/fiesta-cx-race-presented-by-sport-systems

11/27 Prestige SantaCross @ Roosevelt  https://www.bikereg.com/prestige-santacross

Winners will have the opportunity to buy additional jerseys through the Jakroo store after the race. I’m should to try and get limited edition “series looser” jerseys too but, don’t count on it.

Thanks to all our sponsors! Most of which are just very nice people I harassed for prizes.

Jakroo
Michael Thomas Coffee
Gyros Mediterranean
Two wheel drive