[NMCycling] NMCX series p/b Jakroo final results!

roddy.patrick at yahoo.com roddy.patrick at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 19:46:32 MST 2022

CX racers!

Your 2022 New Mexico Cyclocross series presented by Jakroo has come to an end. Let’s congratulate our series winners!

Men’s open: Randy Flores
Women’s open: Aileen El-Kadi
MM 40+ Ricardo Gonzalez-Pinzon
MM 50+ David Jordan
MM 60+ Jan Bear
WM 40+ Terry Casey
WM 50+ Christina Hartsock
WM 60+ Kim Bear
SM 4/5 Robert Browning
SW 4/5 Lisa Broidy
Junior Men 17/18 Justin Mirabel
Junior Men 13/14 Antonio Pell
M SS Phil Neis

These results don’t convey the tight races for a number of categories. The men’s open series was determined by a unclipped pedal in the final corner, the men’s 40+ had the potential for a tie across virtually all tie-breakers, and the women’s open had the opportunity for a shake-up if imposed a minimal height requirement. Full results are attached.

Thanks to everyone who has been coming out to race. Thanks to Mike, Tammy, and Allie for officiating. To everyone on Echelon for committing far too many hours to put on races. Thanks to David and Par for putting on races. And thanks to our wonderful prize sponsors.

Jakroo, title sponsor
Michael Thomas Coffee
Gyros Mediterranean
Two wheel drive
Heartscapes Landscaping
JBV coaching
The Wild Flour Cookie
HiFi
La Reforma Brewing
Sena
Trek

I still don’t understand why nobody went for that Women’s single speed jersey.

-Patrick

"Typef on a tiny keybpard."