[NMCycling] Old Fashoined CX races

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:18:32 MST 2022

Crossers:
The first Old Fashioned CX race will be this Saturday at Hubble Dam.  12/3/22, 1PM.  It is a nice mix of pavement, grass, and dirt roads, with very little sand.   There may be a little mud but nothing severe.  Expect will be 3-5 dismounts per lap, depending on what you can ride.   I have made come little changes since the Tuesday series that I think improve the course.

Please sign up by Friday midnight if you are coming to let me know how many riders we have.  If you don't register online you can still just show up, but if possible, please sign up online.  It is particularly important to sign up if you have anyone interested in the kids race.

We will have some chocolate for prizes.  :)

Info: bcdracing.com

Sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7J3c4M3DTPHseXLbgdtewvVb8DSTTwetmRhY_YfqmqBW22Q/viewform

yourstruly at fastmail.com