[NMCycling] NMBRA Elections

Michael Abdalla mda at asrcorporation.com
Tue Oct 11 09:58:34 MDT 2022

All,

The New Mexico Bicycle Racing Association (NMBRA) is the local association
for USAC in New Mexico.  The mission for NMBRA is to support bike racing in
New Mexico.  This includes coordination of race officials for USAC races and
the sanctioning of state championship races, as well as general support for
NM bike racing (Mountain, Road, and CX).  For more details see the NMBRA
website (www.nmbra.org <http://www.nmbra.org> ).

NMBRA will be having elections in November for three board positions
(President and (2) member-at-large).  If you are interested in being on the
ballot for one of these positions,  please submit your name to me (or any of
the current board members).  Please include a brief statement concerning
your background in bike racing.

Being on the board will require attendance at scheduled board meetings.
Meetings occur approximately every 6 weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to be on the ballot.
Please respond before October 26 if you are interested.

Thanks,

Mike Abdalla

NMBRA Secretary