[NMCycling] FS Trek Madone Price Reduced

Geoff gtmather at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 16:31:31 MDT 2022

Cleaning more ponies out of the barn!

2015 Trek Madone. Size 56cm. Nice carbon fiber frame with Shimano 105 11 speed groupset and VeloMax wheel set.  Frame is in perfect condition, but some scapes and nicks on rear derailleur and shifters.  As my son grew I moved this groupset from frameset to frameset in two centimeter frame increments. This 56cm fit him for less than a year.  $800 or best offer.

See photos and pls feel free to ask any questions.

Geoff Mather
m 505.401.2700