[NMCycling] Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century 2022 THIS MONTH!

Tour of the Rio Grande info at touroftheriogrande.com
Thu Sep 8 10:55:21 MDT 2022

Hello, Riders: TORGBC 2022 is Sunday 9/25. Reg is $52 till 9/19. Got to
torgbc.com for information and registration. We are at about 150 riders at
this time. Registration is cut at 350 people.

The route is the same except a train detour has been introduced in case
riders don't want to try to beat the trains that will sometimes block
NM-109 on the way back up for 80 and 100 mile riders. Riders that do "beat
the train" will get a commemorative patch that says "I Beat The Train.
TORGBC 2022." Only 150 pcs were made.

There is a hot meal this year for riders.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to seeing you later this
month!

Sincerely,

Michael O. Wieclaw