[NMCycling] Tuesday MTB survey

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:51:20 MDT 2023

Dear Tuesday night racers,

The turnout for the Tuesday night mountain bike race Series this year has been kind of small. I put up an anonymous survey, and was wondering if you could take a moment to fill it out. It probably takes 3 to 5 minutes. I would like to try to do the Tuesday mountain bike races in a way that is most convenient for the racers. As much as I like Hubble, it is kind of hard to get to for a lot of Albuquerque residents. I could really use some input from the community on this.  Thank you for your time. We will probably do something like this for the Tuesday Road Criterium as well.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeswPW6_N2KpwJLPjG53abP6D0jIaIjvfK6gyUSFsRz4DeVHA/viewform

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885