[NMCycling] Tuesday Info

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:08:56 MDT 2023

Tuesday notes:
There will be an online signup for the Tuesday MTB starting 4/11. There will be a $2 late registration fee for riders who do not sign up by Monday night.  Signing up is free and takes only about 3 minutes.

Because of difficulty getting to Hubbell with traffic on Rio Bravo, I have decided to start Beginner and Open groups together at 6:45 so that it is easier for riders to get to the venue.

No kids race this week or next but we will have one on 4/25.  Bigger kids who can do the adult course are welcome to come out.

I am planning on starting the road crits at BFP on 5/2 and continuing most Tuesdays until late August.

Info at
BCDRacing.com

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC