[NMCycling] A Month and Counting! - Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century 2023

Tour of the Rio Grande info at touroftheriogrande.com
Thu Aug 24 15:23:24 MDT 2023

Howdy, Friends: We are a month out from the TORGBC 2023 on 9/24/2023! Right
now registrations are a 1/3 higher than it was last year--thank you.
Remember this ride is capped at 350 people. Registration price increases
9/18 and online registration ends 9/21.

All planning and logistics are falling into place and we are confident that
this year's event will be a success. I hope you'll join us! Remember,
tandems ride for the price of one and youth ages 15 and under ride free for
the 39 and 62 mile routes.

Ride on and enjoy the cooler weather.

Sincerely,

Michael O. Wieclaw