[NMCycling] Trek Domane AL2

larry noor larrybikers82 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:05:42 MDT 2023

For sale is my Trek Domane AL2 2020, 54cm. I purchased this for myself
brand new. Hasn't been used since summer 2021 as I brought another road
bike last year. In fantastic condition and perfect running order and has
also just been serviced.

Frame size..54cm

Spec:

Frame - 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible

Fork - Domane carbon

Rims - Bontrager 700c

Tyres - Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c

Shifters - Shimano Claris, 8 speed

Front derailleur - Shimano Claris

Rear derailleur - Shimano Claris

Crank - Shimano RS-200

Cassette - Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed

Saddle - Bontrager Arvada Comp

Seatpost - Bontrager, 2-bolt head

Handlebar - Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm

Stem - Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts

Headset - Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝

Asking price...$500 Shipped CONUS