[NMCycling] Cross Sat

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:56:35 MST 2023

Crossers:
If you are coming out to the Hay’s race on Saturday, please sign up by midnight tonight (Thurs 1/5) so I will have an idea of how many riders to expect.
It is possible that we will be only in the orchard area (not the ditchroad) as there has been a glitch with my insurance.  It should still be a nice course, but maybe a little less runny than normal.  I will post an update on the website when I know. It is a great venue, one of the most scenic cross courses in NM.  I hope you can make it out.
Weather is supposed to be pretty much cross optimal: sunny 50F (10C for y’all metric types) and very little wind.
Info at bcdracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com