[NMCycling] Power Meters

Scott H hendricks.scott57 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:33:27 MST 2023

Anyone looking for a power meter or two?

Quarq DZero powermeters for sale! All are 5 bolt, Non-Hidden Bolt styles,
using the 8-bolt mounting pattern.

I have one DZero DUB (works on GXP too, they just don't say it out loud) in
130mm bolt circle. Used on my TT bike, which I didn't train on nearly as
much as I should, so not much use. Asking $250. Can make a great deal on
SRAM 1x rings in 52T and 54T.

I also have three of the standard DZero spiders (works on DUB too, they
just don't say it out loud) in 110mm bolt circle. Asking $240 each.

Want a full setup? I also have a set of RED cranks, both with GXP spindles,
one's a 170mm, the other is 175. Excellent cosmetic condition, perfect
mechanical condition. Asking $250 for either set for just the crankarms, or
$450 if paired with a DZero spider.
Scott