[NMCycling] Waterproof Sunblock buildup

Rich Capener red55jedi at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 09:21:23 MST 2023

Fellow cyclist I'm looking for some advice on how to get out waterproof sunblock buildup
on some of my jerseys. Every ride I lather up the sunblock and I can't get it out of the sleeves.
I've tried soaking in really hot water, dish soap, white vinegar, WD40 and a few laundry
detergents. It's at the point now of when it dries it's really stiff/hard.

I hate to toss the jerseys out because they don't make them anymore and I assume
other people have had this happen to them and I hope they/you have a fix.

Thanks,Rich