[NMCycling] Cross Sun

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:56:01 MST 2023

Crossers,
There was a little error on the bcdracing.com website in that some pages listed 1/14 (Sat) instead of 1/15 Sun for the race this weekend. It is definitely Sunday, 1/15. If you are coming please sign up by midnight Friday 1/13 so I will have an idea of how many riders to expect. My insurance got in, so we are good to go for the orchard and hopefully for the ditch road as well. I am tentatively thinking of an informal CX on 1/29 to replace the race we missed, probably at the north end of the Corrales bosque. I have a cool little loop out there that we have not used for years.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com