[NMCycling] CX tomorrow.

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:58:48 MST 2023

Crossers:
We have enough riders and we are definitely on for the Hays CX II Tomorrow Sunday 1/15/22.  Note that it is not today 1/14.  We have a couple of kids, so there will be a kids race at 1230 if you have interested kiddos.
Weather: Cloudy, 49F, and a bit breezy.  Shorts and arm warmers.  Looks unlikely that it will actually rain much.  There is another CX race at Hays next week and it should be muddier as they are expecting some rain/snow mid week.   info at https://bcdracing.com/2023hays.html Hays is one of my favorite courses witrh lots of ungroomed grass.  I hope you can make it out.

yourstruly at fastmail.com