[NMCycling] Power Meters

Scott H hendricks.scott57 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:13:16 MST 2023

Only a few pieces left.  I have the DZero power meter in 130 BCD that is
available as just the power meter or I can pair it with a Force DUB
crankset, 165mm length.  The power meter, $240.  With the crankset, $420.
I have a few options for DUB bottom brackets, too, and of course I have the
1x chainrings mentioned in the previous email.

Also, I still have the DZero DUB power meter in 110 BCD. $240.