[NMCycling] Hays CX

Hawke Morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:12:54 MST 2023

Crossers,

The last Hays CX is Sunday.  There may be a little mud after this weeks rains, but nothing severe.  If you are coming if possible please sign up online by tomorrow (Friday 1/20) night 11:59PM.  We have 4 kids signed up for the kids race, if you have an interested kiddo.  Weather is supposed to be pretty nice, sunny, 42F and winds at 5mph.
info at https://bcdracing.com/2023hays.html

Also I am planning another CX next Sat on a large course with a some long runups and a nice mix of terrain at the north end of the Corrales bosque.  Very old fashioned in my opinion.
info https://bcdracing.com/2023waterfall.html

Hawke Morgan
Morgan Roundabouts LLC
(505) 259-6885