[NMCycling] Juniors??

Scott H hendricks.scott57 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:38:07 MST 2023

There seems to have been a lot of confusion and a few assumptions made in
regard to my generic question about juniors.  Seems 'most everyone has
assumed I'm possibly interested in working with scholastic mtb racers.  I
was just looking for juniors who are into road racing and perhaps could use
some older road equipment I'm no longer using.  Thanks, all, for the

Scott