[NMCycling] Hoping for some road bike tech info...

John Vance adogapanicinapagoda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:37:08 MDT 2023

Hi Mike - that was Doug Schneebeck, who had ALS.  Maybe his friends or
family can point you to where they sourced his tricycle.

There are English manufacturers of upright racing tricycles which might
interest him.  Way lighter than the Huffy / Schwinn adult trikes.  I tried
out one of those and starting it off was like doing a one-legged full stack
leg press.