[NMCycling] 90 Days till the Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century 2023

Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century info at touroftheriogrande.com
Mon Jun 26 10:10:44 MDT 2023

Howdy, Riders! Happy summer to all and well wishes on your cycling plans!

Tour of the Rio Grande Bicycle Century will be 9/24/2023. Our registrations
are up from last year around this time. This tour is capped at 350 riders
to ensure a relaxed, exclusive feeling ride.

The cycling jersey and ride shirt design has been released on www.torgbc.com,
where one may also look into registration info. For those interested in
Jerseys, register before 8/2 to ensure it will be in your packet at
pick-up.

Bernalillo County has let us know that the road improvements on Isleta Blvd
will begin later in 2023 and / or early 2024. We are excited for this as
that road is a bane for most riders.

Thank you!

- Michael W.
www.torgbc.com