[NMCycling] Albuquerque Dirt Fiesta - Price Deadline - This Friday June 30th

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Tue Jun 27 02:40:02 MDT 2023

Hi Bike-Racers,

This is just a quick reminder that Albuquerque Dirt Fiesta scheduled for
the weekend of September 15-17, 2023 has a price deadline coming up this
Friday, June 30th. Save yourself a bit of money and get registered early.
Also many categories, especially solos, will sell out.

To register:* https://www.bikereg.com/albuquerque-dirtfiesta0
<https://www.bikereg.com/albuquerque-dirtfiesta0>*

As always, we have an action packed weekend with the mtb race on Saturday
and the trail run on Sunday. We have bands lined up for the entire weekend
as well as food trucks and other fun activities. Come join us!

If you have any questions, let us know.

thanks,

Seth and the Zia Rides Crew

--