[NMCycling] Enve Tubular CX carbon wheel set

Bob Perls perlsbob at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 11:47:16 MDT 2023

2018 nearly new Enve Tubular CX wheel set. Truly the best CX wheel set ever made-if you want tubulars! I am the original owner. I raced them three times and trained on them another 12 days or so. Upgraded the hubs to thru axle when I got rid of my Ibis Hakkalugi QR CX bike. These are $2200 wheels and I spent another $600 on the wheel rebuild and another $200 or so on new PDX tubular tires, professionally glued last year. The tires have one race and one or two training days on them-brand new basically and the glue is perfect. 160mm rotors are included. Swiss Dt front hub, brand new and rear hub is Cannondale HG with Swiss DT internals, used several seasons off of a high end carbon wheel set from my Cannondale SuperX. Professionally maintained, tuned and ready to race. Also, I have the original extra decals so that if you want, you can put new decals on the rims and the set will look brand new. I have the original proof of manufacture and I have the original box to ship them to you in.   I can send photos or show you them in Corrales.

Bob Perls
505-259-2377