[NMCycling] Fiesta Cross Cyclocross Sunday November 12

David Jordan djordan123us at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 20:18:09 MDT 2023

Hello All,

Registration is open for the Fiesta Cross cyclocross race Sunday Nov 12:
https://www.BikeReg.com/fiesta-cx-race-presented-by-505-cycling
<https://www.BikeReg.com/fiesta-cx-race-presented-by-505-cycling>

This year we are partnering with the City of Albuquerque through their
One Albuquerque program to grow the event.

We will have photography by Curtis Gillen (with free photos for all
riders), onsite medical, and we are hoping for a food truck or two (if
anyone knows of a food truck that might be interested, please let me know).

We will also be offering a $1,500 cash purse for the Pro/Open Men's and
Women's categories ($400/$250/$100 for 1, 2, 3 place) and medals for all
other categories.

Juniors race for free.

These events rely on volunteers to make them happen, so if you would
like to volunteer for the event, please sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ysztjA19f_ARDSzVx8KjDxisMVmGkcNE41aOpXWWIRs/edit#gid=0

Come on out to Balloon Fiesta Park for some good racing and spectating
and tell your friends.

Thanks,

David Jordan