[NMCycling] ABQ Dirt Fiesta - Hero Dirt Weekend! - online registration extended to Thursday

Seth Bush elcapitan at ziarides.com
Wed Sep 13 10:22:38 MDT 2023

Dear NM Bike Racers,

With the recent rains, we are going to have hero dirt this weekend at the
ABQ Dirt Fiesta. We also modified the course slightly removing the most
exposed rocky sections of Pine Loop caused by recent rains. It makes for a
shorter and more enjoyable lap.

With that in mind, we decided to extend registration until Thursday. This
is your last chance to sign up for a fun weekend of live music, bike
racing, trail running, and other festivities. Just FYI, solos only have
about 5 spots remaining!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <https://www.bikereg.com/albuquerque-dirtfiesta0>

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,